Remote Nutritionist And Trainer job from Time Star Ventures Inc. in SÃ£o Paulo, SP, Brazil
Monday 9th, May 2022
SÃ£o Paulo, SP
Time Star Ventures Inc. is a reputed company based in SÃ£o Paulo, SP. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Training and Development to join our team as Remote Nutritionist And Trainer.
InglÃªs Ã© necessÃ¡rio. O entrevistador entende portuguÃªs, mas a entrevista serÃ¡ em inglÃªs.
We are looking for a legally qualified nutritionist and trainers to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well being. As an expert in food and nutrition, people depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health. A nutritionist is responsible for assessing peopleâs needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition plans. He/She must be qualified and well-versed in relevant matters and skilled in suggesting personalized solutions. The goal is to contribute to the maintenance of a clientâs healthy constitution thus delivering value to our organization by strengthening our reputations. This job has two aspects. The nutritionist may obtain and be assigned private clients to work with directly through a proprietary web app. Additionally, the Nutritionist may be requested to provided diets aside from their private client arrangements for an hourly wage -- currently $10-20 USD, but may be higher depending on credentials (MD, DO, RD, etc). Interaction with clients may entail providing daily diets, weekly fitness plans, and/or video classes. Yoga instructors and those qualified in more specialized areas of expertise are welcome to apply.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clientsâ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles and satisfy client needs
- Provide videos, if helpful, to further clarify instructional information
- Respond to client messages and requests in a timely fashion (within one working day)
- Schedule, prepare for, and attend video appointments with clients if included in your plan
- Proven experience as nutritionist is preferred, but entry-level nutritionists with proper education are also welcome
- Thorough understanding of biochemistry and human physiology
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Degree in nutritional science, dietetics or relevant field is preferred
- Valid credential to legally practice the profession (RD preferred, not required)
This job is not exclusively for Registered Dieticians. The company is based out of Hawaii, a state where anyone can legally provide nutrition care.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Commission, Permanent
Salary: R$50.00 - R$250.00 per hour
- degree/license/certification in nutrition/fitness (Preferred)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website