Relocation Consultant (m/f) job from Do recruitment advisors in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Friday 6th, May 2022
Do recruitment advisors is a reputed company based in Luxembourg. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Hotel/ Hospitality/ Leisure to join our team as Relocation Consultant (m/f).
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Luxembourg
- Salary: Market related
- Start Date: 14-06-2021
- Reference: JO0000004366
- Contact Name: Davina O'Brien
- Contact Email: [email protected]
- Job published: 14 June 2021
RELOCATION CONSULTANT (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is recruiting a Relocation Consultant for a relocation specialist based in Luxembourg. As Relocation Consultant, you will coordinate the relocation, and all this entails, of families from far off corners of the world to Luxembourg. You will be responsible for a portfolio of customers and you will be their point of contact for all their demands linked to the moving process.
– Liaising with the clients for new relocation requests
– Searching for neighbourhoods, residences and schools/childcare relevant to the expatriates’ needs and priorities
– Liaising with local authorities and third party companies such as real estate agencies, educational institutions and other suppliers
– Welcoming the expatriates and their families at the airport
– Arranging necessary documents such as visa and work permits
– Facilitating their integration in Luxembourg
– Accompanying the families to their visits (of homes, schools,…), etc.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
– Experience in a similar role or in a client facing role in the tourism industry (flight attendants, travel agents, hotel receptionists,…) and/or the real estate sector (real estate agents,…)
– Strong customer focus with empathy for clients and ability to understand their needs and priorities
– Fluent in English, you speak German and/or French. Any other EU language (Italian, Spanish,…) is a strong asset
– Good knowledge of the Luxembourgish market
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– Very flexible, open minded and interested in other cultures.
Our client is a relocation specialist.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website