Relationship Manager (f/m/d) job from Deutsche Börse in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Deutsche Börse is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Customer Service / Call Center to join our team as Relationship Manager (f/m/d).
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
As an Investment Funds Services Relationship Manager you are tasked with managing a portfolio of relationships with a technical understanding of our suite of Investment Funds Services products offering across French speaking European countries to the Wealth Management, Private Bank, Fund Platform, and Banking sector. You are tasked to improve both the quality of our services and be responsible for revenue generation and growth.
Together with a team of experts in relationship management and sales, you will be a key part of a growing commercial team and significantly contribute to the Investment Fund Services EDID (Execution, Distribution, Innovation, Data) strategy.
- Manage Client relationships in the region, as well as and develop new relationships with new clients.
- Ensure that issues, whether contractual, commercial or operational are resolved to both the company’s and the customer’s satisfaction.
- Prepare and implement documentation to customers in line with internal compliance, credit, legal and audit requirements incl KYC for each customer, credit facilities, governing documentation update.
- Prepare, co-ordinate and deliver customer visits and presentations
- Ensure prospects are turned into satisfied customers by migrating them quickly and efficiently
- Promote Vestima/Fund Centre to ensure that we have maximum coverage for your client's activity.
- Build an account plan for each customer and ensure our value proposition is positioned as the market model of the future. Ensure that all levels of your clients are covered.
- Know your clients commercial situation.
- Represent Clearstream at external events, be it in conferences or Industry bodies working groups.
- Build working relationships with key stakeholders and influencers in target organisations.
- Organize or contribute to the organization of regional customer events.
- Maintain professional knowledge, keep abreast of general market updates, industry developments and competitor’s activities
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, or another relevant subject.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation skills, customer focus and service orientation
- Experience of managing large and strategic client relationships
- Good understanding of banking products and processes in the funds industry
- Excellent organisational skills, communication skills, customer focused, ability to act independently and work well as a team player
- Capacity to work independently, have a curious state of mind, results oriented.
- Occasional travel will be expected
- Language: English & French. Knowledge of German would be an advantage.
Duration: full-time contract
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Ready to start your career with us?Apply now!
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website