Regional Information Systems Director (apac) job from INCHCAPE MOTORS PRIVATE LIMITED in Singapore, Singapore
Monday 14th, March 2022
INCHCAPE MOTORS PRIVATE LIMITED is a reputed company based in Singapore. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Senior Management / Directors to join our team as Regional Information Systems Director (apac).
Strategy and Planning:
- Create business value through technology via rigorous understanding of business growth objectives.
- Collaborating with the DDC and other global Platform owners, lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering digital, innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate IT organizational structure that supports the needs of the business and aligned with Group IS strategies.
- Establish IT departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
- Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing, and in-house development.
- Assess and communicate risks associated with IT investments.
- Develop, track, and control the information technology annual operating and capital budgets.
- Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Assess and make recommendations on the improvement or re-engineering of the IT organization.
Stakeholder Management and Communication:
- Partner with senior management of multiple business units and functions across the Asia Pacific region to align cohesive technology strategy to enable enhanced business performance.
- Regular communicate and consult with Senior Stakeholder Management to align/approve priorities and agree expected business outcome.
- Align business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
New Initiatives Delivery:
- Ensure project portfolio is aligned to business performance and business priorities, both regionally and globally.
- Coordinate and facilitate consultation with stakeholders to define detailed business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Lead and coordinate Mergers & Acquisition activities to define system requirements and implementation plans related to merging IT infrastructure and business systems.
- Collaborate with DDC to control delivery of projects and the project portfolio as they relate to the selection, acquisition, development, and installation of major information systems.
- Manage vendors and associated contracts to partnership aligned to business performance.
- Review hardware and software acquisition and maintenance contracts and pursue master agreements to capitalize on economies of scale.
Define and communicate corporate plans, policies, and standards for the organization for acquiring, implementing, and operating IT systems.
Operational Management (Business As Usual operations):
- Collaborate with DDC to oversee the delivery of operations in the region.
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance.
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services through oversight of service level agreements with end users and monitoring of IT systems performance.
- Ensure IT system operation adheres to applicable laws, regulations and internal controls.
- Keep current with trends and issues in the IT industry, including current technologies and prices. Advise, counsel, and educate executives and management on their competitive or financial impact.
- Promote and oversee strategic relationships between internal IT resources and external entities, including government, vendors, and partner organizations.
Supervise recruitment, development, retention, termination and organization of all IT staff in accordance with corporate budgetary objectives and personnel policies.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website