Recruitment Coordinator job from International SOS in Toronto, ON, Canada
Monday 14th, March 2022
International SOS is a reputed company based in Toronto, ON. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Human Resources / Recruitment to join our team as Recruitment Coordinator.
International SOS (www.internationalsos.com) is the world’s leading medical and travel Security Risk Services Company. We care for clients across the globe, from more than 1,000 locations in 90 countries. Our expertise is unique: More than 11,000 employees are led by 1,400 doctors and 200 security specialists. Teams work 24/7 to protect our members. We pioneer a range of preventive programs strengthened by our in-country expertise. We deliver unrivalled emergency assistance during critical illness, accident or civil unrest.
We are passionate about helping clients put Duty of Care into practice. With us, multinational corporate clients, governments and NGOs can mitigate risks for their people working remotely or overseas.
Our global services include medical and risk planning, preventive health programs, in-country expertise and emergency response for travelers, expatriates and their dependents of over 70% of the Fortune 500 companies.
This position can be performed remotely!
1. Effectively use MYHR systems to drive the end-to-end talent acquisition process, recording all relevant details associated to job requisitions and candidates in a timely manner, ensuring applicants are categorized effectively and regularly conducting system ‘housekeeping’.
2. Assist Recruiter in utilizing various candidate sourcing channels from database mining to social networking searches and passive candidate headhunting.
3. Pre-screen and set up interviews with the Recruiter.
4. Ensure “best practice” recruitment guidelines are administered throughout recruitment process by ensuring all hiring policies and procedures
· 1-3 years recruitment experience
· Experience preferred but not required in the oilfield /construction industry
· Intermediate Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Do you have previous recruitment experience?
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website