Recruitment Consultant job from Halcyon Knights in Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Monday 14th, March 2022
Sydney NSW 2000
Halcyon Knights is a reputed company based in Sydney NSW 2000. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Human Resources / Recruitment to join our team as Recruitment Consultant.
Halcyon Knights is one of Australia’s most successful Recruitment Agency’s having recently been awarded the winner of Excellence in Client Service and the winner of the Best Approach to Health & Wellbeing, among other awards.
Founded in 2007, Halcyon Knights has grown to over 80 staff members across the APAC region and is backed by PeopleIN, the largest Australian-owned staffing business listed on the ASX.
The organisation is built upon the core values of Trust, Care and Commitment that drive each and every action. We’re a grown-up business that’s young at heart, so we like to have fun as well.
So what’s the role?
We are looking for a sales person, starting out in their career looking to change industries. You don't need to know IT, we can teach you that, we're just looking for someone who's got competitive DNA, wants to be a successful, i.e. make some money and work alongside a group of like minded driven, amazing team, working to achieve the same goals. You will work alongside IT Sales consultants and search for ideal candidates for their clients. This is a fast paced role, so you've got to prepared to roll up your sleeves and be industrious. You will be taught and coached by exceptional recruiters/mentors and being backed by an ASX listed business, you will be set up for a very successful career pathway within recruitment.
What do we need?
We are looking for someone who thrives on talking to people and has previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant. You are positive, back yourself and are a self-motivated team player. You've got established sales experience, and are eager to develop new relationships as recruitment is all about people. Your success depends on you; the more people you help place in new roles, the more commission you earn.
What’s in it for you?
We are a Company who:
- Rewards you: with a base salary of $80,000 – $100,000 + superannuation + commission
- Unshackles you: No more being tied to the desk. Work how you want, when you want, where you want, in casual attire.
- Trusts you: You decide your start time, your finish time, how long you take for lunch and when you pop out to do some shopping, run some errands or get some exercise.
- Empowers you: With the latest tech at your disposal - Individual LinkedIn Recruiter Licence, LinkedIn Talent Insights, Lusha, Vincere, a Thinkpad Yoga laptop / tablet.
- Supports you: With a supereffective back office including HR, L&D, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Finance.
- Nurtures you: With a paid long weekend every month #HKMYDAY, in the interest of employee happiness, mental health and wellbeing. Plus, an extra day off on your birthday.
- Inspires you: Benefit from a structured training process and from working with some of the best recruiters and managers in the industry for a well-respected brand.
- Excites you: Be part of our growth story, work with established PSAs, have control of your own vertical market, start a new division, move overseas – The possibilities are endless.
If this sounds like you, excellent! Send a cover letter detailing why you’re the right fit for The Knightery.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Flexible hours
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website