Recruitment Associate job from Fanshawe College in London, ON, Canada
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Fanshawe College is a reputed company based in Temporarily remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Human Resources / Recruitment to join our team as Recruitment Associate.
As an employee of Fanshawe College you may be required to work on-campus, remotely, or a combination thereof. Confirmation of your work location will be clarified with you upon hire, and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position.
Note: This is a full-time Administrative position (37.5 hours per week) starting July 5, 2022.
Duties: Reporting to the Executive Director, Human Resources, the incumbent provides support to Employment Services with the recruitment and selection process, projects, and assisting with departmental tasks as necessary.
- Post-secondary 3-year diploma/degree in HR Management or Administrative program with an emphasis on HR Management
- Minimum 5 years’ progressive recruitment experience in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- CHRP/CHRL designation completed or in progress
- Recruitment experience in a unionized environment preferred
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills required
- Must be proficient in working with large amounts of data and using multiple software programs
- Excellent analytical skills
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website