Recovery Officer job from BlueEX in Karachi, Pakistan
Saturday 7th, May 2022
BlueEX is a reputed company based in Hyderabad. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Recoveries to join our team as Recovery Officer.
The Recovery Officer is responsible for the collection of debts prior to legal recovery proceedings commencing, negotiating payments/payment arrangements, handling debtor enquiries and provides administrative assistance to the team.
- Reconcile balances with customers and resolve all reconciling issues by providing him/her proper evidence and supporting documentation.
- Circulate outstanding list of customers to branch managers and regional business managers for getting date of recovery and follow it up on daily basis and give report to the line manager.
- Identify problem in customer accounts and provide regular updates of receivables to manager.
- Recovery of outstanding balances from customers either by phone calls or by personal visits and conduct regular meetings with sales persons regarding their outstanding balances.
- Assist seniors in preparation of data for credit committee and present to manager for review.
- Visit clients and complete his follow up of recovery.
- Minimum Bachelors.
- 1 to 3 years experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs35,000.00 - Rs50,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Karachi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website