Quality Assurance Manager Apprenticeships job from Multi Trades Training Ltd in Reading, United Kingdom
Monday 14th, March 2022
Multi Trades Training Ltd is a reputed company based in Reading. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Quality Assurance to join our team as Quality Assurance Manager Apprenticeships.
Please note that this is a Self Employed role
We are seeking a part time experienced Apprenticeship Quality Assurance Manager. Their role will be to lead on quality assurance across the organisation.
We currently have 140 Construction apprentices based in the south of England and midlands. You will be in charge of quality assuring the 7 members of delivery staff.
The ideal candidate will bring experience and knowledge from private training providers.
Applicant Requirements: -
- Previous quality assurance experience with a Private Training Provider
- Experience of Ofsted visits and able to demonstrate good or outstanding results
- Ability to recommend additional training needs for tutors and assessors
- Excellent organisational skills
- A good understanding of the Education Inspection Framework
- Able to drive to site
The role is based in Reading. However, it is mostly remote so providing you can drive to the learners building sites there is no restriction as to where you live.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 8-16 per week
Salary: £250.00 per day
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Quality Assurance: 5 years (preferred)
- Teaching: 5 years (preferred)
- Independent Training Provider: 2 years (preferred)
Expected start date: 04/04/2022
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website