Quality Assurance Junior Associate (18 Month Contract) job from Biolab Pharma in Mississauga, ON, Canada
Monday 14th, March 2022
Biolab Pharma is a reputed company based in Mississauga, ON. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Quality Assurance to join our team as Quality Assurance Junior Associate (18 Month Contract).
Title: ASSOCIATE R&D JUNIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE (18 Months Contract)
Reports to: Supervisor R&D Quality Assurance
The Research and Development (R&D) QA junior associate works under the guidance of the R&D QA supervisor and R&D QA Associates. This position assists to oversee all activities associated with the development of new products to ensure compliance to in-house and external specifications, standards, guidance such as cGMP, SOPs, ICH, Pharmacopoeias, FDA, EMEA, HC and ANVISA. Will require to provide technical documentation internal guidance, support, risk assessment; and perform GMP/GLP training and Quality assurance training. The R&D QA junior associate under the guidance of R&D QA supervisor will review and approve internal and supplier documentation related to product development, product submission, clinical supplies release, validation, change controls, etc., Also, R&D QA junior associate performs impact assessment with respect to critical GXP such as GMP, GLP, GCP issues. This position supports R&D QA final review of all data generated by the analytical development and formulation development teams prior to being attached to any development report or submission document. This position performs activities required to meet company’s goals and objectives such as: documenting, reviewing, analyzing and approving data in support of HC, FDA, EMEA and ANVISA submissions in a timely manner while complying with departmental SOP's and guidelines set out by the regulatory agencies and ICH (International Conference on Harmonization). This will be achieved by working very closely with the analytical development and formulation development teams.
Key job responsibilities and duties:
- Assists in the development and implementation of compliance activities in the R&D department in alignment with cGMPs, GLPs, GCPs, Biolab’s policies, SOPs and procedures.
- Supports self-inspection audits to ensure compliance of the R&D department as determined by R&D QA supervisor.
- Assists investigation of incidents during product development from a quality perspective.
- Reviews documents for compliance and approves regulatory documents to be filed in submissions such as analytical development reports, pharmaceutical development reports, stability reports, executed batch records, CofAs, clinical study reports, technical transfer protocols, technical transfer reports, validation documentation, etc,
- Ensures all formulation development and analytical development activities meet good manufacturing practices, good laboratory practices and company’s policies.
- Performs data collection and analysis, discuss conclusions regarding progress of work, and effectively communicates information to peers and management in the form of presentations and reports.
- Provides technical documentation expertise to format SOPs, development reports and all other specified documentation as per Biolab's standards.
Education and experience requirements:
- Canadian equivalent to Bachelor of Science degree, preferably in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Diploma/Degree/Certificate in Quality Assurance is preferred.
- More than two years of relevant hands on experience as a pharmaceutical document writer.
- More than one year of relevant hands on Canadian pharmaceutical Quality Assurance experience in product development. Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of quality management systems in product development. * Demonstrated ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Highly motivated and have the skills to handle multiple projects and prioritize the work.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills are required
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 18 months
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
We follow all COVID19 guidelines set by Peel Public Health
- Currently Resides in the GTA
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- relevant Canadian Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance: 1 year (required)
- English (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-03-25
Expected start date: 2022-04-18
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website