Qa Officer job from Viatris in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Monday 9th, May 2022
Dublin, County Dublin
Viatris is a reputed company based in Dublin, County Dublin. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Environment/ Health & Safety to join our team as Qa Officer.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the QA Officer role will make an impact.
- Generation and review of annual product quality review reports and ensure adherence to approved schedules.
- Co-ordination of stability data from suppliers by the request of stability data from contract laboratories, review of data following analysis and logging and filing of stability trend sheets.
- Identification of and management of deviations and CAPAs, ensuring completion within stated due dates.
- Maintaining complaint samples.
- Supporting change controls.
- Assist in New Production Introduction and product transfer processes.
- Generation and submission of Quality System metric data.
- Assist in maintaining site documentation such as Quality Manual, Site Master File.
- Participating in internal and external inspections.
- Maintaining communication with line management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science (equivalent / related industry experience).
- Relevant experience in a pharmaceutical or other life science organisation.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing deviations and CAPAs.
- Good understanding of EU GMP.
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is preferred.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website