Qa In Process Engineer job from BAXTER in Castlebar, County Mayo, Ireland
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Castlebar, County Mayo
BAXTER is a reputed company based in Castlebar, County Mayo. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Qa In Process Engineer.
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
We are actively searching for QA in Process Engineer to join our team of wonderful people based in our Castlebar, Co. Mayo sites. The Castlebar and Swinford facilities employ more than 1300 staff and we operate 24/7. You get the opportunity to work closely with multiple teams including Production, Chemistry, Engineering and other support functions.
What you will be doing:
- Achieve/Improve department KPIs & support plant goals with limited supervision,
- Review executed production batch records and provide deviation/batch dispositions,
- Investigate customer complaints ensuring that each complaint is addressed and closed in a timely manner,
- Ensure each NCR/deviation is investigated and documented and that appropriate corrective actions have been developed and implemented in a timely manner,
- Support process improvements,
- Regularly makes decisions which impact quality, time and/ or cost,
- Review and prepare SOPs, work instructions and other GMP documents,
- Proactively work within cross functional teams to address quality issue,
- Manage assigned projects and work within cross functionally teams,
- Support regulatory and compliance audits,
- Prepare and present quality management reports,
We are looking for someone that:
- Takes accountability for results
- Innovates and drives for solutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Team player and customer / results oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively deal with workload
- Ability to accurately communicate ideas, facts and technical information
What are some of our benefits of working at Baxter?
- Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Subsidised canteen
- Up to 29 Days Holidays
- A great sense of community
- Opportunity to join employee programmes
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website