Qa Engineer job from RiverBank S.A in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
RiverBank S.A is a reputed company based in Luxembourg. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Qa Engineer.
RiverBank’s mission is to combine the best of the fintech and banking world. From our offices in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris and our headoffice in Luxemburg we act as a niche lending player and an IT company. Our core focus is to grant loans to Small and Medium Enterprises in Europe using a fast, flexible and highly performing IT platform.
RiverBank operates under a full and universal European Banking Licence delivering a one stop shop approach in the entire EU.
As a young company, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team work. RiverBank will offer an entrepreneurial environment within the regulatory banking framework - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. Our culture will promote diversity and individual perspectives in an international environment, represented by more than 15 nationalities.
At RiverBank, we cherish our employees and foster a culture of learning and improvement. From your first day - where you will join a dedicated program to ensure your integration is successful - until many years later, you will be given the required resources to develop personally so that your career at RiverBank gives you a meaningful and lifelong learning experience.
- Own and drive the quality assurance process for the ongoing software development projects and Bank’s application platforms
- Multiple testing dimensions (functional and non-functional) – UI, integration, performance, stress, regression, acceptance
- Automated and manual testing
Skills and Competencies
- An understanding of web development technologies
- WebAPI testing with Postman
- Experience with manual and automated test execution
- Experience with activities such as Defect Management, Test Case creation, execution and reporting
- Automation test with Cypress
- Cross Browser automation with Selenium Webdriver preferable with python
- Issue Management experience with Jira, Gitlab Issues or similar
- Knows how to use visualization tools such as Grafana and Kibana
- Feel comfortable and have good communication with different teams
As a plus
- Previous experience with performance tests using any of the following frameworks: Locust, Goose or JMeter
- Had experience with bank sector
- Scripts for API test with Python or C#
- Basic SQL statements
- Gitlab CI
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website