Qa Contractor job from TailorMinds in Randstad, Netherlands
Monday 14th, March 2022
TailorMinds is a reputed company based in Randstad. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Environment/ Health & Safety to join our team as Qa Contractor.
- 3250.00 - 4000.00
- 32-40 hours
- Bachelor degree
Our client is a leading project management and engineering company for industry around the world.
Our client is a leading project management and engineering company for industry around the world. Their reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with their customers, offering them innovative designs and cost-effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence. They offer Full Service Engineering for their customers, including project and program management, purchasing, design, construction management, health and safety management, commissioning, qualification and start-up for numerous projects in various market sectors.
- BSc/HBO (or equivalent) in bioscience, chemistry, pharmacy or equivalent.
- Preferably some years of QA experience in pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Up to date knowledge of current GMP regulations.
- Experience in Change control and all documenting related activities.
- Experience with documentation systems like Trackwise, True Vault is preferable.
- Experience with Systems like Delta-V, Scada, PAI or MES is a pre.
- Experience in Computer system validation is a pre.
- Good communicative and advisory skills in both Dutch and English, both (verbal and written).
What do you get?
- Pension entitlement as from day one
- Collective WGA / WIA insurance
- NBBU / ABU collective labor agreement
- 25 holidays days
- 8,33% holiday allowance
- 100% payment in case of illness after one waiting day
- Travel allowance
- Act as a quality expert and applies the Quality Systems to create, review and approve GMP documentation.
- Work in close collaboration with other departments (Operations, QC, Engineering, RA, etc.).
- Review and approve change controls, validation protocols and reports, validation assessments, URS and applicable lifecycle documentation.
- Track and monitor progress of changes to anticipate, flag and prevent any delays in change implementation.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website