Qa Automation Engineer job from Advanced Blockchain in Remote, United States
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Salary : USD 73003
Advanced Blockchain is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Qa Automation Engineer.
Full-time remote position
We are looking for a QA Automation engineer to ensure our blockchain projects have consistent quality standards at all stages by utilizing clean automated tests.
You will be joining a highly technical team that has deep knowledge of DeFi and working on all the cool things from the blockchain ecosystem that highly values QA in our projects.
Clean code elitists welcome.
- Proactively work together with colleagues or independently to determine and develop automated test strategies for a wide range of testing issues and drive them to completion.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
- Help troubleshoot issues found within the products.
- create and execute test cases, triage bugs, and report testing status to project teams.
- Prioritize test coverage, identify risk, and communicate recommendations and updates to stakeholders.
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends.
Requirements & skills
- Proven experience in testing and/or software development.
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Knowledge of creating mind maps for tested products
- High-quality awareness and understanding of the business process.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Participation in a cutting-edge, exponentially growing industry
- Growing & challenging environment
- Learning possibilities (conferences, meet-ups, courses and more!)
- Paid time off
- Additional equipment budget
- Personal development budget
- Crypto payment (USDC)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $73,003.00 - $152,643.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website