Project Manager, Production Strategy & Operations job from Netflix in London, United Kingdom
Monday 14th, March 2022
Netflix is a reputed company based in Los Angeles, CA. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Project Management / Event / Program Management to join our team as Project Manager, Production Strategy & Operations.
- Support the EMEA Regional Director and UK Manager on research, documentation and logistics for their projects, which can include creation of memos & presentation decks and coordinating meetings with Stakeholders.
- Support the EMEA Regional Director and UK Manager on the gathering and analysis of data for regional projects and initiatives, liaising with internal teams as necessary
- Work with the Project Management Office (PMO) to keep teams updated on status of all UK / EMEA Regional projects and initiatives
- Ensure project tasks and status are kept updated on internal productivity and collaboration tools for the EMEA Regional Director and team (e.g. Monday.com, AirTable and Miro)
- Maintain a repository of all documents and reference that memorializes EMEA PS&O regional activity
- Work with the EMEA Regional Director on research, documentation and logistics for their projects, which can include creation of memos & presentation decks and coordinating meetings with Stakeholders.
- Represent the PS&O team internally as necessary with the EMEA Physical Production and cross functional teams, troubleshooting and responding to queries through team communication channels (e.g. Slack, memos, office hours etc).
- Supporting the development of project plans evaluating scope, requirements, and level of effort for regional initiatives.
- Partnering on programming internal Physical Production Forums, including creation of presentation decks and other materials as needed.
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the team from a regional to a Pan Regional scope.
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ years experience as a Production/Project Coordinator in a media or management consultancy environment
- Familiarity with end-to-end television series and film production
- Detail oriented and highly organized with a knack for finding inefficiencies and a strong will to fix them
- Ability to prioritize and multitask a high volume of tasks, problem solve and offer creative solutions
- Team-player who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative setting
- Interest in learning about data driven decision making and basics of several internal data tools and applications
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter, sometimes with ambiguous parameters, when needed
- Discreet and able to maintain confidential information
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Monday.com (or similar project management or productivity applications) with the ability to learn and implement new tools/systems
- Fluent written and spoken English proficiency is essential. Additional language(s) a plus
- Experience working with teams across geographies and a passion for understanding languages, cultures and nuances of worldwide production practices
- Interest and ability to operate within Netflix culture and champion the culture for the team
Share this listing:
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website