Project Manager job from Samsung Electronics in Campinas, SP, Brazil
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Samsung Electronics is a reputed company based in Pasir Panjang. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Electronics / Electrical to join our team as Project Manager.
Résumé du posteWork as a project/portfolio manager at Technology Management team in Samsung R&D.
Rôle et Responsabilités
- Evaluating technical and financial aspects of new projects.
- Conducting the approval process for new projects and managing changes with internal teams and external partners.
- Assure that projects goals (scope, schedule, cost and quality) are constantly monitored in order to guarantee the deliverables and the project success.
- Follow-up, revise and maintain detailed project plans.
- Setting, maintaining and ensuring project management standards across the organization.
- Providing up-to-date status for regular reports and meetings.
- Foster the cooperation and synergy between different knowledge areas and teams.
Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecom Engineering, Mathematics or similar areas.
- Experience in Project management.
- Solid technical and technological basis.
- Proven technical experience in software (or hardware) projects.
- Experience in project control tools and systems.
- High sense of urgency, planning ability, flexibility and high commitment.
- Fluent English.
Desirable Requirements/Skills and Competences (technical/behavioral):
- MBA in Project Management (or equivalent).
- PMP certification.
- Knowledge on business modeling.
- Knowledge on Finance.
Oportunity in Campinas/SP.
Confidential and proprietary information obtained by the candidate during his employment history with other companies must be kept as such (Confidential & Proprietary) throughout the selection process and must not be questioned in any way.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website