Project Manager - Australia job from Global-e in Remote, Australia
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Global-e is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Project Management / Event / Program Management to join our team as Project Manager - Australia.
Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. The chosen partner of hundreds of retailers and brands across the United States, Europe and Asia Pacific, Global-e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. Through our comprehensive end-to-end solutions that combine the best-in-class localization capabilities, big-data business intelligence models and streamlined international logistics, we enable retailers and brands to increase international sales and achieve significant global online growth. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for driven, talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing international team.
As we continue to expand, Global-e is looking for a highly motivated Project Manager to join our team in Australia.
The role will include leading the implementation of clients’ projects after contract closure, from start until go-live. At Global-e the PM serves as the project liaison between the company and the client and is responsible for all aspects of the project (such as delivery (via the delivery group), relationship, timetables, releases and services). In this role, you will be given the opportunity to work independently, under general and professional guidelines, on routine tasks, problem resolution and any escalations, when required.
- Managing work by applying your knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities in order to meet the project requirements.
- Manage all aspects of the project including delivery (via the delivery group), relationship, timetables, releases and services.
- Complete accountability, from engagement to launch, for all planning, commitments and the timely delivery of our solution to customers.
- Act as the focal point and ensure the satisfaction of all your customers.
- Facilitate, synchronize and track progress of the various cross-company teams: Development, Product, Infrastructure, Integrations, etc.
- Communicate the progress to customers and internal bodies.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a B2B project management position.
- Ability to understand tech concepts.
- A prior technical background with an understanding of and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is a big plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Ability to be flexible and work extended hours as required.
- Must be able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment.
- Independently manage and prioritize tasks.
- Experience in collaborating closely with remote teams.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website