Project Management Office Intern - 2022 job from TikTok in Singapore, Singapore
Monday 14th, March 2022
TikTok is a reputed company based in Singapore. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Internship / Undergraduate to join our team as Project Management Office Intern - 2022.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following internship cycles below: -
1. Summer Internship - 09 May 2022 to 29 July 2022 (12 weeks)
2. Off-cycle Internship - 01 August 2022 to 16 December 2022 (20 weeks)
We will prioritize candidates who are able to commit to the two above internship periods.
Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date).
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is firm and includes all TikTok/ByteDance jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
About the Trust & Safety team:
Our Trust & Safety team's commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
As a member of the Regional PMO within TikTok's Trust & Safety team, you will support strategic projects, drive the implementation of short-term goals, and work with us to develop strategy for the Asia-Pacific region. You will be part of a diverse team that thrives in ambiguity, loves rising to the challenge and is obsessed with making impactful recommendations.
- Support strategic projects, through activities such as project scoping, gap analysis, recommendation development, and project rollout
- Coordinate operations across Trust & Safety and cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Government Affairs and Public Policy, Communications)
- Assist the PMO team in effectively executing key initiatives for Asia Pacific across a diverse range of business priorities
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program; majors in business or economics are preferred but not necessary
- Strong aptitude for problem solving, and troubleshooting complex issues in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about the Trust & Safety space, with a keen awareness of the social media and entertainment landscape
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Thrives within a diverse team, has a proactive mindset
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at [email protected].
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website