Project Coordinator (telco) job from Innovathink Corporation in Makati, Philippines
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Innovathink Corporation is a reputed company based in Makati. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Project Management / Event / Program Management to join our team as Project Coordinator (telco).
TITLE/POSITION: PROJECT COORDINATOR
Project Administrator/Coordinator Role
The roles give assistance to the Project Managers under Telco Projects for many of the duties within the
timeline of the Project/Program. They are interconnected with the administrative part of the major
projects / program that collaborates with the different stakeholders, keeps documentations on check an
in place, schedules and deliverables are on check with the project managers and maintain overall healthy
communication among the stakeholders.
General Scope of Work/Responsibilities:
1. Provide administrative support and project cadence in various stages of Telco projects/program.
2. Provide assistance to Telco assigned respective Project managers on preparing project
documentation for PM review and finalization/approval.
3. Assist the PMs, in tracking deadlines, deliverables, resources and timelines throughout the
project/ program lifetime.
4. Assist in arranging meeting schedules, site access pass, Healthy and safety requirements for site
access; and act as point of contact.
5. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
6. Coordination, and tracking of different milestones of the project; and collaborate with PMO.
7. Collaborate with the key stakeholders to ensure documentation and supporting materials are
updated and readily available when needed.
8. Keen in taking down notes, project minutes and project status updates.
9. Assist in coordinating and organizing different milestone testing phases, implementation activity
meetings, project requirement gatherings, etc
10. Able to quickly recognize risks and issues and record them on a register to completion in
coordination/informing the PM.
Experience collaborating with different stakeholders, both internal and external.
Experience in administrative works like scheduling, communication, record-keeping and
Knowledgeable in project management, from initiation to delivery
Strong organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
Team player and people-handling skills
Calm under pressure and able to multi-task in a fast-paced team work environment.
Keen to details and well-organized under minimal supervision.
Proficient in oral and written English
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From Php25,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Staff meals provided
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Expected Start Date: 04/01/2022
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website