Project Coordinator job from Service Stream in Sydney NSW, Australia
Monday 14th, March 2022
Service Stream is a reputed company based in Sydney NSW. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Project Management / Event / Program Management to join our team as Project Coordinator.
North Sydney - Service Stream
Job Description Summary
Exciting opportunity for experienced Project Coordinators to join Service Stream's Wireless Team on a Permanent, Full Time basis
About the Role
Service Stream’s Telecommunication division are currently seeking Project Coordinators to join our Wireless team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Deployment/ SAED Project Team to effectively manage and coordinate all project activities to ensure business and project objectives are met.
Nature of position: Permanent Full Time
Location: North Sydney/Parramatta NSW & Lutwyche QLD
Reporting Line: Project Director
- Assisting Project Engineer and Project Manager in day to day Project delivery activities
- Ensuring all tasks relating to the project activities are in compliance with requirements including safety, quality and Project delivery
- Prepare documents, reports and construction communications as required
- Work with field teams and assist with design and construction team members as required to meet operational deliverables
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of all wireless architecture, construction methods and material requirements
- Assist resolution of site-based design and construction issues efficiently as they arise
- Undertake site supervision as required
To be successful for this role, you have:
- Some exposure to a Construction or Project Management environment is preferred, but not essential
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of general Microsoft Applications
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline (Project Management, Building and Construction, Engineering) is desirable but not essential
- Exposure to other design or project management software preferred but not essential
- An interest in communications and information technology
Service Stream is an equal opportunity employer who believes diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and benefits our people, clients, and communities.
We are committed to cultivate an inclusive and high-performing culture where our people thrive and are proud to bring their whole selves to work, inspiring a respectful and inclusive environment.
Service Stream encourages and welcomes the opportunity for applicants to share their lived experiences.
Service Stream does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from external Recruitment or Labour Hire Companies.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you apply now to the Service Stream
Job Type: Full-time
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website