Project Coordinator job from Cadent Sourcing in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Dublin, County Dublin
Cadent Sourcing is a reputed company based in Waterford, County Waterford. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Project Management / Event / Program Management to join our team as Project Coordinator.
Cadent Sourcing is partnering with Ireland’s leading Construction Information Management company, to find a Project Coordinator with Construction industry experience.
The role will liaise with all construction parties to create the Digital Building Management Document or Digital Safety File.
Great Pay, Flexible Work and Career Progression is on offer to the successful candidate.
- 2-4 years experience involved as a Project Coordinator, Site Administrator or Project Administrator.
- Construction industry experience is essential.
- Experience with or exposure to ISO 19650 or PAS 1192, is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Gather, review and compile Construction Documentation to form the Digital Safety File (Digital Building Management Document).
- Ensure that the Digital Building Management Document is of the highest standard and in line with ISO 19650 standard (Training will be provided)
- Build the Asset Register for large commercial projects.
- Liaise with subcontractors for the required documentation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00-€40,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Additional leave
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website