Project Coordinator job from Analog Devices in Limerick, County Limerick, Ireland
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Limerick, County Limerick
Analog Devices is a reputed company based in Limerick, County Limerick. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Project Management / Event / Program Management to join our team as Project Coordinator.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Analog Devices, Inc. is looking for a Project Coordinator within the Business Operations function of the Chief Customer Office.
As Project Coordinator this position will be responsible for managing a broad portfolio of initiatives ensuring timely reporting, status tracking and communication to key stakeholders.
- Regular status reporting for a number of initiatives both via email and in presentation form.
- Working with project teams to ensure status is up to date with key milestones, risks and mitigations.
- Project organization structure to the programs with repository of status reports, calendar of events, action tracking etc.
- Scheduling meetings with stakeholders and project teams and keeping minutes.
- Facilitate occasional project planning workshops.
- Very organized with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Foundational knowledge of project management with the ability to create and review project plans, analyze risk and do scenario planning.
- Skilled with tools such as MS Teams, MS Project, MS Office tools, MS Outlook.
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams.
- Motivated and proactive with a drive for results.
- 2+ years experience working in a similar role.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website