Procurement Staff job from Cloudstaff in Angeles, Philippines
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Cloudstaff is a reputed company based in Angeles. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Supply Chain / Logistics / Procurement to join our team as Procurement Staff.
JR-6026 - Procurement Staff
Grab this amazing job opportunity to work with an Australian-based team! If you are a Procurement Staff looking for a new career opportunity, Join our team now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
The client is a leading manufacturer and wholesaler of a complete integrated system of products for the wall and ceilings industry. Servicing a global market, this is an exciting opportunity and growing and dynamic organisation
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
We are looking for a skilful Procurement Staff who will be responsible for monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns. You should also inspect and evaluate the quality of purchased items and resolve shortcomings.
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare proposals, request quotes and negotiate purchase terms and conditions
- Prepare and issue purchase orders and agreements
- Analyze industry and demand trends and support senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies
- 2-3+ years experience in Procurement (order management and inventory)
- Assist in monitoring inventory
- Responsible for ordering supplies/placing orders
- Responsible for data entry such as stock transfers, scheduling deliveries etc.
- Excellent English – spoken and written
- Experience working with a Western organisation
Join Cloudstaﬀ - the Number One Workplace in the Philippines
Cloudstaﬀ is the fusion of great people, innovative technology and a culture that engages our staﬀ and promotes personal and professional growth. We encourage and support career development through our specialized training programs and mentoring.
We are committed to building the Number One Workplace in the Philippines by creating a fun, family-friendly, and stress-free work environment. Our workplaces are designed with both productivity and relaxation in mind. We provide break-out rooms with video games, pool tables, ping-pong and more. We want our staﬀ to feel right at home—after all, they are family!
We demonstrate our commitment and dedication to our customers in everything we do, and it all starts with how we treat our staﬀ. We believe this philosophy delivers better outcomes and we think it is unmatched in the industry.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website