Procurement Senior Associate job from EY in SÃ£o Paulo, SP, Brazil
Sunday 8th, May 2022
SÃ£o Paulo, SP
EY is a reputed company based in Gurgaon, Haryana. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Supply Chain / Logistics / Procurement to join our team as Procurement Senior Associate.
Would you like to work for a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services with over 250.000 people around the world? Would you like to be part of a global Procurement team of approximately 400 professionals who manage an annual internal procurement spend in the billions? Would you like to play a role in building a better working world every day? If so, you will want to read this.
We are looking for an experienced professional who will be playing a key role in our team, potentially in any global location with an EY presence.
You will report into a nominated Procurement Leader and be responsible for leading procurement projects and activities, sourcing execution and effective stakeholder engagement in assignments.
Individuals must be self-starters and have a knack for finding and delivering value for the organization.
Your key responsibilities
- Support and Execute end-to-end strategic sourcing activities as directed by the Procurement leads in accordance with the Procurement policy and provide excellence throughout the process analysing information, identifying requirements and opportunity, negotiating terms and conditions, and contracting products and/or services;
- Act as a trusted business advisor and support EY stakeholders, aligning procurement projects with the business pipeline;
- Providing Exceptional Customer Services while delivery of both brand and quantitative value to the bottom line through cost savings and cost avoidance;
- Adherence to EY Procurement policy and processes, including collaboration with Legal (GCO), Risk Management and other EY support functions;
- Provide support to enable structured management and accurate progress reporting on all projects;
- Drive an inclusive and sustainable sourcing mindset to build a better working world;
- Support the build and management of a pipeline of Procurement projects in support of category strategy/plan & in collaboration with Procurement leaders and stakeholders;
- Manage and support Request for Proposals (RFPs) including commercial contractual negotiations, while partnering with stakeholders and shared functions such as GCO, Risk Management and Vendor Assurance;
- Develop relationships with key EY business stakeholders and report procurement progress via regular meetings;
- Minimize contractual risks to EY by identifying and working with relevant Procurement, other leads and, GCO;
- Support the collection of knowledge of key suppliers and their position in the market, in addition to working through current market intelligence resources and partners to perform the latest research;
- Minimize contractual risks to EY by identifying and working with relevant Category, other leads and, GCO;
- Provide accurate reporting on deals and timely submission of savings forms as required;
- Manage supplier relationships according to EY’s Procurement and Independence policies.
Skills and attributes for success
To be successful in the role you should demonstrate:
- 5+ years of experience in Procurement in a collaborative, high-performance environment and a minimum of 2+ years of experience with the Facilities Management Procurement and Technology Sourcing category;
- Has strong data analysis capability, which will be used for category spending analysis;
- Be familiar with RFP process, has a good sense for tender document composition familiar with e-sourcing systems;
- Project management skill, and will take a supporting and/or leading role for regional project sourcing and work with stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation;
- Proficient communication and facilitation skills;
- Experience of Facilities Management and Technology categories will be highly preferred;
- Negotiation and alignment of basic supplier terms and pricing with best practice and market conditions;
- Global mindset, able to work as collaboratively as part of a team at regional and global level;
- Good organisational skills;
- A strong team player, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently;
- Excellent communication and networking skills – able to effectively manage and influence stakeholders;
- Ability to work in a high pace, agile environment;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, managing multiple priorities effectively;
- High levels of EQ and cultural awareness to build relationships;
- Experience with Source-to-Pay (“S2P”) processes, including managing sourcing projects on SAP system, and execution of online RFx and e-Auctions.
What education we look for:
- Business degree or equivalent;
- CPM (US), CIPS (UK) or similar Procurement certification will be a plus.
Proficient at excel, word and presentations
- Proficient project management, communication and facilitation skill
- Write and speak good business English and fluency in Portuguese. Spanish will be a plus.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to be an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service while allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
From its decentralized beginning in 2010, EY Procurement has grown in to a global team with approximately 400 professionals in over 30 countries and with US$8.0bn of spend under management. Over the years, our Procurement professionals have become trusted business advisors who are connected and responsive and who bring insights to support EY’s ambition of becoming the best brand.
We believe that value delivery comes in many different forms. Not only do we focus on cost reduction but equally on delivering brand value – innovation, people engagement, stakeholder and end-user experience, risk mitigation, and top line revenue growth – to name but a few. As for innovation, it is a key part of our strategy and culture, and all our teams focus on how to bring innovation to EY and into our sourcing strategies.
Over the last several years, Procurement has also set its sights on developing EY’s Diversity & Inclusive (D&I) Procurement program. We actively identify, develop and do business with diverse suppliers as an integral component of our strategic sourcing and procurement activities.
The Procurement organization consists of four global categories of:
- Technology Sourcing,
- Marketing, Travel, Meeting & Events,
- Workplace Services,
- Talent Procurement.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer a reality.
EY believes in equal opportunities. Regardless of gender, age, race, color, creed, sexual orientation and disability, all qualified applicants will be considered in our processes.
All of our job opportunities are open to people with disabilities.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website