Procurement Junior Project Manager job from Lidl in London KT5, United Kingdom
Monday 14th, March 2022
Lidl is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Project Management / Event / Program Management to join our team as Procurement Junior Project Manager.
£37,400 up to £41,800* per annum - This isn’t 9-5. This is making the most of every day.
Our Procurement Department is now seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and highly organised Junior Project Manager to join the Store Equipment Team.
Joining a team responsible for indirect Procurement for our stores across the UK, including managing the end-to-end provision of essential store equipment, this fast-paced role offers an excellent opportunity to hit the ground running, working on some exciting projects from the get-go. This position offers on-the-job training and experience, along with the opportunity to take on new areas of responsibility very quickly.
We have a hybrid working model for Head Office roles, with only 3 days in the office per week, ensuring you have a flexible work life balance.
"To keep in line with company structure this role will be called Procurement Junior Consultant internally"
What you'll do
- Managing, coordinating and overseeing projects from requisition
- Preparing summaries, overviews and project status documents for senior management personnel
- Carrying out research, analyses, calculations
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and acting as an ambassador for Lidl when dealing with third parties
- Managing cost and budget planning for your discipline area
- Ad hoc project based admin tasks
What you'll need
- 2:1 degree or above in any discipline
- A self-motivated and proactive individual with a can-do attitude
- An excellent communicator, effective negotiator and confident presenter (able to present and propose projects/ideas to senior management level employees)
- Detail orientated and able to manage conflicting deadlines
- Analytically minded and able to interpret and follow-up with complex data sets
- An experienced administrator with strong knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the extensive training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary from £37,400 up to £41,800* (depending on experience) with 35 days’ holiday per year (pro rata). Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with a 10% in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
- includes 10% non-contractual London Weighting allowance
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website