Policy Specialist, Legal Investigations Support, People With Disabilities (english, Portuguese job from Google in SÃ£o Paulo, SP, Brazil
Sunday 8th, May 2022
SÃ£o Paulo, SP
Google is a reputed company based in Belgrave House, 76, London. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Media / Advertising / Communication / Design to join our team as Policy Specialist, Legal Investigations Support, People With Disabilities (english, Portuguese.
Only applications of candidates with disabilities will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 93 Federal Labor Law 8.213/91.
Please provide documentation that attest your disability. Please merge it in your resume PDF.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in policy, legal, and/or technology fields.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently.
- Experience working with Law Enforcement, Data Disclosure, Compliance, Trust and Safety, or related fields.
- Experience in working on a broad range of legal matters in the technology field.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly change to new tasks/responsibilities with limited guidance.
About the job
The Legal Investigations Support (LIS) team manages requests for user data received from Government agencies, courts, and parties in civil litigation. LIS aims to have a balance between competing forces like legal compliance, Googleâs values and policies, and users' rights and freedoms to reduce risk and keep Google functioning smoothly.
As a Policy Specialist, you will help the success of your Legal team. You will manage a high-volume of legal requests, processing them through internal tools based on internal policy and workflows, while respecting confidentiality and being sensitive to legal requirements and user privacy laws. You will also identify opportunities to scale internal workflows to allow Google to respond quicker and with greater quality.
- Respond to inquiries from law enforcement agents or third-party attorneys.
- Review, process, and respond to legal requests related to real-world investigations on Google users.
- Work on the requested cases measured through metrics.
- Promote understanding of policies through crisp documentation, and present to stakeholders and vendors when appropriate.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website