Pharmaceutical Technican job from Abbvie in Sligo, County Sligo, Ireland
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Sligo, County Sligo
Abbvie is a reputed company based in Maidenhead. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Environment/ Health & Safety to join our team as Pharmaceutical Technican.
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Want to invest in your career? We offer that
Be part of a high performing team? We offer that too
Welcome to AbbVie!
We work every day to discover and address many of the world's most pressing health challenges. Our work helps people live better lives. When you have patients depending on your solutions, you look for the best people to be part of the team. Are you keen to grow your career with AbbVie? Then, this may be the opportunity for you.
We are currently sourcing high caliber Pharma Technicians to join our Drug Product & API teams on fixed term contracts. These are shift positions.
- Pharmaceutical processing activities in the DP building and support locations
- Team co-ordination to maximize the effectiveness of all of the team members.
- Documentation of all activities in line with cGMP requirements.
- Cross training within the team and training of new team members.
- Participation in continuous improvement programs to implement improvements in the quality, safety, environmental and production systems.
- Execution of commissioning and validation protocols on an ongoing basis.
- Maintaining the overall cGMP of the pharmaceutical processing areas.
- Adheres to and supports all EHS & E standards, procedures and policies.
Education & Experience:
- You will have a Pass Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in Batch processing operations in an FDA/ HPRA regulated industry.
- A good knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements relating to the pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Experience of operating in a highly automated environment and safe handling of dangerous chemicals is required.
- Good I.T. skills are required.
So, are you ready now to be part of this committed and diverse Operations team? then Apply today!
It’s important to remember, AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website