Personal Assistant With Marketing Knowledge job from CFA in Mullingar, County Westmeath, Ireland
Monday 14th, March 2022
Mullingar, County Westmeath
CFA is a reputed company based in Mullingar, County Westmeath. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Sales and Marketing / Business Development to join our team as Personal Assistant With Marketing Knowledge.
The candidate should be an organised but versatile person who has a positive attitude, is flexible, a problem solver and can help with the build of a company and brand. The candidate would ideally embrace 'turning their hand to any task' so as to assist in whatever tasks that are being undertaken at that time.
The candidate will ideally have good social media skills to assist with a number of businesses and a 'can do' attitude is of paramount importance.
- Devising / maintaining systems , including data management and filing in personal and work life
- Arranging travel and accommodation & occasional travel could be included
- Follow up with new enquiries and set up of meetings
- Organising and managing diaries
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Assisting with the producing of presentations and reports
- Liaising with sponsors, clients, etc
- Responsibility over accounts and budgets
- Being involved in brainstorming and decision making processes
- Being open to new or undefined tasks
- Help build the brand
- Run social media channels
- Assist with writing and proofing copy for online and print campaigns
- Help produce creative content, incl videos and blog posts
- Possibility to attend conferences and exhibitions
- Organise occasional photoshoots and capture candid shots
- Being involved in decision making processes
It is a friendly, positive and exciting working environment where new ideas are always welcomed. Areas of the job will include marketing, social media, any experience of updating content on a website is a bonus but not a necessity, video content, assistance with data input, participation at trade shows. The successful candidate will have input into a travel company and equestrian business.
Previous experience is a bonus but the candidate's attitude is the most important.
The roll is on a part-time basis but this is open to negotiation. Please include your preferred number of work days per week with your CV.
The opportunity for overseas travel is a possibility for the right candidate.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website