Personal Assistant To Managing Director job from P&O Ferrymasters Ltd in Postcode 3198 in Europoort, Netherlands
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Postcode 3198 in Europoort
P&O Ferrymasters Ltd is a reputed company based in Postcode 3198 in Europoort. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Administration / Secretarial to join our team as Personal Assistant To Managing Director.
Would you like to assist our (Managing) Director in every possible way? Are you a multi-tasking wonder? Join our team as
Personal Assistant to Managing Director P&O Ferrymasters / Director of Freight Services P&O Ferries
Location: Europoort Rotterdam
Hours per week: Full time
Employment: temporary due to maternity leave
Place in the organization
You will be directly linked to the Managing Director P&O Ferrymasters / Director of Freight Services P&O Ferries. This double role means you will be working in and for 2 Business Units meaning you will need to lean the ins and outs of 2 companies at the same time. Seasoned professionals from both Business Units will welcome you to the business and help you getting familiar with their respective fields of expertise.
So what's this job all about?
“As Personal Assistant of the Managing Director in an International logistics organization, the work never stops. A varied and hectic position in which communication and multitasking are of great importance”.
You will also provide high quality executive personal assistance and administrative support to the Director. Providing an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service, helping the Director to manage and prioritize his time, and thus being able to perform his job in the most efficient way possible.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing incoming information flows (mail, telephone, etc.) by selecting, organizing and recording information and preparing action to be taken;
- taking stock of questions, problems and intentions and indicating possible directions for solutions within given powers; providing general advice;
- editing and layout of correspondence, reports, notes, etc. (in Dutch and English);
- preparation of monthly board report, (performance) data collection and compilation;
- keeping the agenda and making appointments within a given framework;
- organizing and arranging internal and external meetings according to agreements and inviting those involved, arranging facilities, etc.;
- organizing and coordinating accommodation for business trips;
- keeping track of holidays, illness;
- preparing, supervising and following up meetings by, among other things, drawing up the agenda, arranging the location, collecting and distributing documents, noticing/writing reports and promoting compliance with the agreements made;
- Carrying out common secretarial tasks.
Who are we?
At P&O Ferrymasters, you will be joining a pan-European leader in tailor-made transport, logistics and supply chain solutions. We're part of P&O Ferries - owned by DP World - and work across road, rail and sea through our Contract Logistics, Freight Management and Assets Business Units. We operate from more than 20 strategic locations in 13 countries across the continent, where 500+ colleagues are united by a passion for customer and service focus
Who are you?
As Personal Assistant you take responsibility, operate efficiently and accurately, and integrity is of the utmost importance.
- Have a recognized professional Secretary qualification or equivalent degree;
- preferably have at least 2 years experience in a secretarial environment, preferably in the logistics sector;
- have strong communication and organizational skills;
- have good working knowledge of Dutch and English language, extra languages are preferred;
- possess excellent Microsoft Office skills;
- take initiative, are able to work independently, and are flexible;
- are discrete and trustworthy;
- are in possession of own transportation as our location is not accessible by public transport.
P&O Ferrymasters offers a competitive package in line with the content of the job role.
Time to act!
Do you have what we're looking for? And does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? We hope so - in which case, now's the time to let us know! Please apply with your CV and covering letter as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you….
- Home Office
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
Vertragsdauer: 6 Monate
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- english (Required)
- drivers license (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website