Personal Assistant To Ceo job from Calistu Trading in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Monday 14th, March 2022
Calistu Trading is a reputed company based in Dubai. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Telecommunications to join our team as Personal Assistant To Ceo.
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Also, we need this person to help us with managing projects and coordination and generating fantastic reports for the CEO.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- CEO assistant
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbooks, and issuing visitor badges.
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Supply Management
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Generating Reports accordingly.
- cold calling
- lead generation
Other employment conditions
3 days onboarding
1 month trail (training & test) with salary
complete join will be with providing resident visa + approximately 100% of salary commission + salary
join immediately needed
females only please
serious candidates please
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From AED3,000.00 per month
- receptionism/admin: 1 year (Required)
- personal assistant: 1 year (Required)
- Arabic (Required)
- english (Required)
Expected Start Date: 04/03/2022
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website