Personal Assistant job from Henkel in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Monday 14th, March 2022
Henkel is a reputed company based in Stockholm. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Administration / Secretarial to join our team as Personal Assistant.
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Agenda Management - meetings across different time zones (including MS Teams, Video Conference)
- Facilitate meetings
- Support with project and document management (Presentations preparation, Documents Drafting)
- Travel management
- Day to day support on miscellaneous tasks.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 5 years of experience with senior executives in global managing roles
- Very good computer skills (Ms Office)
- Personality: takes ownership, self-confident, pragmatic and hands on, very good organization and multi-tasking skills, flexible thinking
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website