People Operations Specialist job from Azavista in Werk van thuis, Netherlands
Monday 14th, March 2022
Werk van thuis
Azavista is a reputed company based in Werk van thuis. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Human Resources / Recruitment to join our team as People Operations Specialist.
AZAVISTA is a globally remote/distributed technology scale-up offering an end-to-end event management solution. Azavista has evolved into an all-in-one event planning platform servicing mid-market and large enterprise organisations. We operate in more than 25 countries across the globe, with a complete tool-stack for the management of in-person, hybrid and virtual events.
We help data-driven event planners automate and optimise event efforts, while providing outstanding attendee experience through increased efficiency and seamless event execution. Our main goal is to learn from our customers and their specific needs, and subsequently convert those into fresh modules for our tool-stack. By doing so we streamline, consolidate and automate your complete event planning.
About the Role
We're looking for a People Operations Specialist to administer core HR functions and help us to maintain a dynamic, fulfilling, and productive work environment for all team members. Our ideal candidate is passionate about HR and culture, extremely organized and detail-oriented, and demonstrates empathy and integrity in everything they do.
- Assist with the end-to-end recruitment and employment lifecycle for tech and business positions
- Coordinate all onboarding, performance management and offboarding tasks and provide assistance when needed.
- Assist in internal learning and career development of all employees
- Work closely with People Operations and broader People team to implement specific People Operations processes and transactions
- Maintain appropriate level of process, program, and policy knowledge in order to assist team members.
- Complete ad-hoc projects, reporting, and tasks.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related field
- 2-5 years of previous experience in a related role
- Experience at a growth-stage tech company is preferred
- Ability to function autonomously as well as in a team environment
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with work hard - play hard mentality
- Ability to work on a global platform used by very well known brands
- Promotion opportunities to grow to HR Director.
- Invited to bi-annual company events
Location : 100% Remote
Working week: 15-20 hours per week
*Azavista does not work with Recruiters and Outsourcing Agencies*
Compensation range: 18K-30K EU / yearly + bonus
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website