Payment Operations Specialist job from Oonex in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Monday 14th, March 2022
Oonex is a reputed company based in Amsterdam. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Banking and Financial Services to join our team as Payment Operations Specialist.
Do you have experience in banking/payment acquiring?
Are you comfortable in a technical environment where you’ll be learning new systems?
Are you a Microsoft Excel whiz?
If so, please read on
Payment Operations Specialists provide operational support across the organisation’s banking and payment products as well as providing support to both the internal and external stakeholders involved.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Investigation and resolution of transactional processing errors
- Get to the bottom of complex problems and provide feedback to the organisation
- Manage the banking/payment gateway(s) in use and associated 3rd party vendors relevant to day-to-day operations.
- Manage and optimize payment process flows internally or at partner banks
- Liaise with banking partners on the introduction of new payment methods and/or new clients
- Assist in the development of client self-help systems such as FAQ’s, User Manuals, and Technical Documentation
- Liaise with internal teams and departments regarding data discrepancies or processes impacting transaction management within the organisation
- Making recommendations to enhance existing payments systems and processes
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience in banking or payment acquiring
- Comfortable in a technical environment and quick to learn new systems/platforms
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage detailed processes
- Tertiary qualification preferred but not required
- Fluent in English
Oonex offers payment services to the FinTech sector.
We’re a Regulated Payment Institution based in Belgium. Established in 2012, we’re licensed and regulated by the National Bank of Belgium (NBB) to deliver financial payment services to businesses and individuals anywhere within the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €40,000.00 per year
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website