Partnerships Manager job from Careem in Pakistan, Pakistan
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Careem is a reputed company based in Dubai. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Environment/ Health & Safety to join our team as Partnerships Manager.
At Careem we are led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve lives in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan. We're pioneering the development of innovative services to aid the mobility of people, the mobility of things and the mobility of money.
We're in the driving seat as we help to define how technology will shape progress in some of the fastest-growing countries in the world. Our teams are building tech to meet the needs of the future in areas including data and AI, e-commerce, technology-enabled logistics, maps, identity, and fintech.
We’re well placed to solve complex and meaningful challenges at scale, with deep tech expertise, strong regulatory relationships, a local presence, and increasingly specialised global teams which are structured to operate as autonomous start-ups. Our team of over 400 engineers and developers are empowered to develop cutting-edge technology every day.
Careem was established in July 2012, became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Uber Technologies, Inc. in January 2020, and today operates in over 100 cities across 12 countries.
- Ability to manage and satisfy partner requests within agreed time-frames
- Effectively execute of all BD initiatives with partners
- Align with all key stakeholders (Marketing, Operations, Demand Growth, BI, etc…)
- Tabulate and present key findings on partnerships for further insight
- Measured by Impact (trips, new users, gross revenue, impressions)
What you'll need
- The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
- Strong sales, business development, partnerships, or marketing background
- Diversity across various industries
- Strong command of Google Suite & Microsoft Office
- Comfortable to present in front of large audiences
- A solid understanding of company’s market: products, players, technologies
- World class communication skills: ability to express oneself with clarity is vital to the success of any BD professional
What we'll provide you
In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and equity, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Be part of a Remote-First organisation
- Work from any country in the world for 60 days a year
- Use Unlimited Vacation days throughout the year
- Access fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
- Work and learn from great minds
- Create impact in a region with untapped potential
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website