Paid Internshipâqa Specialist (spring 2022) job from mdf commerce in Laval, QC, Canada
Monday 9th, May 2022
mdf commerce is a reputed company based in Laval, QC. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Internship / Undergraduate to join our team as Paid Internshipâqa Specialist (spring 2022).
Location: Longueuil or Laval, QuebecâCurrently working from home
Are you passionate about information technology? Software quality assurance? You donât see the hours pass when you are in front of your computer? Do you like to create tests, test products both manually and automatically? We have something for you!
mdf commerce is looking for a student in software quality assurance for a paid internship starting at the end of April 2022. Reporting to the Team Leader, QA, you will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of testing our e-commerce platform, K-eCommerce. More specifically, you will work on functional review, functional and regression test planning, bug tracking and reporting in a SCRUM and Agile environment. You will also collaborate with your team to analyze requirements, estimate efforts to test specific functionality and design test cases.
You will work in a Microsoft .NET (C#) development environment where you will be able to apply your knowledge to a set of:
- Functional testing
- Regression testing
- Integration testing
- Exploratory tests
You will also learn to master some automated testing tools such as Selenium, the .Net unit testing framework nUnit and the bug tracking tool Jira.
This internship is a plus for you if you have a strong interest in e-commerce technology products, online payment solutions, to deepen your knowledge in object-oriented programming and ERP software testing.
We are looking for a student:
- Versatile; you like to do everything
- Eager to learn; you have an insatiable thirst for knowledge
- Rigorous; you like the feeling of doing a great job
- Accurate; you understand the importance of creating, maintaining and completing a robust test case suite
- Creative; you have a head for meeting customer expectations, identifying opportunities for improvement and recommending solutions
- Curious; you are interested in new technologies to keep your technical skills up to date
- Team player; you enjoy working with others, sharing a common goal and supporting the team to move projects forward
- Attentive; you understand the importance of listening to customersâ requests in order to better respond to them
- Good communicator; you are comfortable expressing (verbally and in writing) your questions, concerns and ideas to the team and clients
For us, interns are the professionals of tomorrow. Thatâs why we offer you:
- A manager assigned specifically to you. He or she will act as your âcoachâ and will be your contact person for the duration of the internship. You will also be able to ask him/her any questions you may have;
- A paid internship at $18/hour, to allow you to make money with a job directly in your field;
- Teleworking several days a week, to allow you to better reconcile work and studies, without traffic and in the comfort of your own home;
- An ultra flexible work schedule!
mdf commerce strives to provide a work environment that emphasizes creativity, flexibility and collaboration. Would you like to have a concrete work experience, where you can propose your ideas and be supervised by professionals in the field? This is your chance! Bring your ideas for the common good!
You think youâre the person weâre looking for? We think so too! And even if you donât fit all the criteria mentioned, we want to know you! Donât hesitate to submit your application if you are interested in this internship opportunity. Our first criteria for hiring is motivation
Welcome to the students who are also interested in a potential career in the mdf commerce team!
mdf commerce is a leader in the development of a broad set of software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions that optimize and accelerate commercial interactions between buyers and sellers. A well-established Quebec company since 1996, we are experts in the development and operation of electronic business networks.
Join a team of 800+ employees in Canada, the United States, Europe and China who are motivated and passionate, who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and who are proud to contribute to a common goal.
Only selected students will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website