Packers - Multipack job from PepsiCo in Adelaide Region SA, Australia
Monday 14th, March 2022
Adelaide Region SA
PepsiCo is a reputed company based in Denver, CO. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Engineering / Manufacturing to join our team as Packers - Multipack.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is supported.
With a large portfolio of food and beverage brands, PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand employs more than 1500 people across ANZ at Smiths Snack Food Company, Bluebird Foods NZ and PepsiCo Beverages. With global brands like Doritos, Gatorade, and Pepsi Max, we also make some home-grown favourites such as Smith’s Chips, Red Rock Deli, Twisties, and our Bluebird NZ snack brands. PepsiCo was recognised as a Top Employer in both Australia and New Zealand in 2021, one of only 16 organisations globally to earn this certification.
PepsiCo has been recognised as an Employer of Choice for gender equality for the past 9 years and is one of the leading organisations in this space. We also believe in our sustainability strategy, that there is an opportunity to change how the world distributes, consumes, and disposes of food and beverages and we aim to use our scale, reach, and expertise to help build a more sustainable food system that can still meet human needs for enjoyment and continue to drive our economic and social development.
To continue our success, we have an opportunity for experienced Packers at our Regency Park manufacturing plant to join our packaging operations on day, afternoon, or night shift. You will play a key role in running our Red Rock Deli, Smiths, Doritos and Twisties multipack packaging lines.
Shift hours -
- Day Shift - 06:00am - 14:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Afternoon Shift - 14:30pm - 22:30pm Monday to Friday
- Night Shift - 22:30pm - 06:30am Sunday to Friday
- Advanced packaging machine equipment operations and cleaning
- carrying out all quality checks
- Data collection
- Preparation and completion of accurate records
- Conducting cleaning in the packing hall.
- Commitment to quality assurance.
- Inspecting product for foreign materials
- Bagging multipack product
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- A good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work in fast paced environments
- Must have full Australian work rights
- Experience in fast food or food manufacturing
- A strong attention to detail
- A flexible approach to ensure the job gets done right the first time
- Commitment to achieving team goals
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
What we can offer you:
- Retail and service discounts through our online programs
- Health initiatives through our Health and Wellness programs
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through Learning Offerings online
We are a progressive and people-focused business and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training, and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S hiring process:
- Submit your application
- Interview(s) and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within. We encourage women, people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQI+ and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
Job Type: Part-Time
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website