Operations Manager job from Flix in SÃ£o Paulo, SP, Brazil
Friday 6th, May 2022
SÃ£o Paulo, SP
Flix is a reputed company based in MÃ¼nchen. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Travel / Ticketing / Airline / Shipping to join our team as Operations Manager.
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have travelled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
For the upcoming years, we expect further growth which is why we want to expand our strong, dynamic and ambitious international teams. To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for an enthusiastic Operations Manager. This position will be based in São Paulo and starts as soon as possible
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You build and nurture a strong and positive working relationship with our operators
- You manage the day-to-day interaction with our operators to ensure there is no disruption
- You monitor our operators' quality performance and work to continuously be improving it
- You work co-operatively with our operators to ensure that their information on our platform is updated
- You track that our operators have trained all their drivers
- You will monitor that operators adhere to our processes and standards and you will carry out audits with operators to ensure they follow safety standards
- You support our operators to familiarise with our training content for drivers
- You build and nurture a strong relationship with the bus stations we serve
- You align and implement changes to our timetables with the bus stations
- You are responsible for an external mystery shopping provider doing checks at our stations
- You are responsible for our station agents team providing excellent service on a day-to-day basis. This includes making sure they have all the tools and training required
- You identify risks that can disrupt our operations and find solutions to them
- You work closely with the rest of the team in analysing our data and processes. We will constantly be challenging the status quo and strive to improve
- You will gather feedback from our external stakeholders (operators, stations, agents) and propose improvements based on this
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Minimum of 2 years' experience from top strategy consulting firm and/or hyper growth start-up
- Degree in business, engineering or a related field
- Passion for building businesses
- Team player who enjoys succeeding together
- Adaptable and creative problem solver
- Seeks challenges and loves learning
- High attention to details
- Relentless strive for excellence
- Occasional travelling
- Fluent in English
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it's best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We're building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story:
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website