Online Tutor job from V Tutor in Sydney NSW, Australia
Monday 14th, March 2022
V Tutor is a reputed company based in Sydney NSW. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Remote / Work From Home to join our team as Online Tutor.
Looking for REMOTE and FLEXIBLE work?
V Tutor is looking for online tutors, no experience is necessary. If you have passion and knowledge about a certain subject, please read on!
V-Tutor is a young and dynamic learning platform created and promoted by teachers and technologists who are passionate about learning and online tutoring. We aim to be the best web portal for remote online learning by providing a technology-powered platform for tutors to impart learning, an asset for students and parents for academic and non-academic learning.
Key Benefits of Working with Us:
- Amazing flexibility: Choose your own hours based on your availability and the rate you charge.
- Work from home: V Tutor is an online, easily-accessible platform with supportive tools for our tutors.
- Seamless sign up: Sign up in 3 easy steps: sign-up, fill-up and catch-up!
- Be the difference: Help students achieve their academic goals.
- Make more money: Set your own fixed rate by subject or by year.
A bit about you:
- Ready to teach any area of study - no experience required!
- Able to get a WWCC (Working With Children Check).
- Have access to reliable internet and a computer with a video and mic.
- Passionate, patient, and enthusiastic!
We are seeking tutors in the following subjects. You must be able to teach one or more of the following:
- Any Languages
- Maths (K-12)
- English (K-12)
- Science (K-12)
- Biology (K-12)
- Chemistry (K-12)
- Physics (K-12)
- Economics ((K-12)
- Geography (K-12)
- History (K-12)
- Visual Arts (K-12)
- Music (K-12)
Job Types: Casual, Part-time, Full-Time Choose your own hours and pay rate
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Casual, Freelance, Seasonal
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 1-40 per week
Salary: $25.00 – $100.00 per hour
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Working with Children Check (Preferred)
- Australia (Required)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website