Officer (security & Dormitory) job from STRAITS CONSTRUCTION SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED in Singapore, Singapore
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
STRAITS CONSTRUCTION SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED is a reputed company based in Singapore. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Security / Military to join our team as Officer (security & Dormitory).
- To assist the Security Manager to put up a comprehensive duty schedule for the efficient deployment of security personnel at the various work sites;
- To ensure that all work sites are manned daily by security personnel for the efficient enforcement of security round the clock;
- To assist the Security Manager to conduct security audit of work sites to ensure that there are no security lapses. If there are any, to recommend remedial measures to the management;
- To conduct periodic and surprise checks on security personnel on sites to ensure that they are alert and vigilant at all times;
- To assist the Security Manager for the management of security operations and emergencies at sites as and when required;
- To carry out any other reasonable security functions as and when requested by the company;
- To authenticate and maintain daily attendance records of security officers for payroll computations etc.
- To maintain the personal data of all security officers for human resource planning etc.
- To plan and execute the leave roster in a manner that the manpower available at any one time does not compromise the efficient operation of security services of the establishment;
- To prepare comprehensive reports pertaining to incidents and occurrences at the site when necessary;
- Maintain frequent dialogue with the Site Security Officers to address their work-related problems and sustain their morale and work attitude.
- Other adhoc duties as assigned by the Immediate Supervisor/ Management.
- Minimum GCE 'O' Levels
- Valid PLRD License will be an advantage (training shall be provided for suitable candidate without PLRD license)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Possessed minimum class 2 driving license with personal transport (transport allowance will be provided)
- At least 2 years' experience in the security industry and dormitory operations
- Excellent leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Willing to travel around project site offices within Singapore.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website