Office Manager - Whispering Chase job from Holiday Retirement in Cheyenne, WY 82001, United States
Monday 14th, March 2022
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Holiday Retirement is a reputed company based in Cheyenne, WY 82001. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Business Management to join our team as Office Manager - Whispering Chase.
Answer incoming calls and greet walk in traffic in a polite profession manner, which may include Inquiry Intake of potential residents, general questions, family members and/or vendors. Making sure to direct/pass messages to the appropriate party.
- Account Receivable – conduct collections, send letters and make calls as needed to ensure AR balances are within company expectations.
- Payroll – ensure associates ADP records are accurate and timely to ensure payroll is processing accurate pay checks.
- Complete New Hire Paperwork for all new associates to community. Ensure accuracy and timely submission to Home Office for payroll & benefit purposes.
- Resident Relations – answer questions, provide back up support and assistance to the Enrichment Coordinator as needed
- Suggest and drive resident, visitor, and guest participation in completing the survey questionnaire.
- Sales support – provide back up support to Assistant Manager on Tours and Leases
- General Community Paperwork – responsible for mail, marketing packets, menus, print schedules, do thank you cards, mass market emails, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED, Two-year Associate Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing a business office
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to quickly learn other programs
- Proven ability to work in a team setting and provide strong customer service
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter, team player, not afraid to jump in and assist where needed
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website