Office Manager (remote) job from Lereah & Associates PLLC in Alexandria, VA 22314, United States
Monday 14th, March 2022
Alexandria, VA 22314
Salary : USD 25
Lereah & Associates PLLC is a reputed company based in Alexandria, VA 22314. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Business Management to join our team as Office Manager (remote).
JOIN OUR TEAM – Small and rapidly-growing CPA Firm in Alexandria, Virginia that provides a wide range of tax and accounting services. Our primary services are tax planning and tax return preparation for individuals and small businesses. We also offer a wide range of accounting services tailored to our client’s needs. We provide our clients with the personalized service of a small firm, while offering the capabilities and professional excellence of a large firm.
Job Description & Responsibilities
_**Close proximity to Old Town Alexandria, Virginia is required**_
Our firm is seeking an experienced an Administrative professional who is highly organized, has the ability to operate independently, and can perform and self-manage tasks concurrently in a virtual environment. Flexible and available to respond to client emails, manage priorities and deadlines and has a strong attention to detail while providing daily administrative support to our CPA firm owner and other tax accountants and clients.
This position offers the benefit of working remotely from your home office in a secure IT environment, with in-person meetings at our Old Town Alexandria office as occasionally. Proximity to Old Town Alexandria is a must since one of the job responsibilities is in-person mail and tax packet pick-up at our office at least 2-3 times per week.
This position is:
15-20 hrs./week Monday-Friday during our off-season (June – December)
35-40 hrs./week Saturday-Sunday during our tax season (January – May)
This position has the potential to evolve into full-time.
- Monitor office emails, provide prompt attention to client requests. Re-routing emails to CPA/Tax Preparers as required.
- Maintain Practice Management software to keep client information and projects current and updated.
- Extract data into reports, post payments, track progress and maintain client notes in software.
- Maintain client folders in electronic format on server.
- Pay monthly invoices online or thru bank bill pay feature.
- Post client and invoice payments in QuickBooks to match bank data daily.
- Monthly bank and credit card reconciliations in QB.
- Assistance with preparation of payroll for small number of employees
- Pick up mail 2-3 times/week at office.
- Scanning, organizing, and converting tax documents accordingly for tax preparers. (During peak season March and April will be significant).
- Associates or bachelor’s degree is highly desirable.
- Background working with an Accountant or CPA is a PLUS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams), Adobe/FoxIt and DocuSign is a MUST.
- QuickBooks software experience a PLUS
- Experience working with CRM (client relation management) databases.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Secure private home office, scanner, printer, laptop/desktop required.
We are committed to providing remarkable client service and are looking for a team member who wants to roll up their sleeves and work with us on a variety of tasks and projects.
Please submit cover letter and resume and tell us why you are the right person for our team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Do you have access to the following requirements of this position? Home office (laptop or desktop computer, printer and scanner) and a secure home server?
- Associate (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Outlook: 2 years (Preferred)
- Client Services & Customer Support: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website