Office Manager / Receptionist job from Michael Page LU in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Monday 14th, March 2022
Michael Page LU is a reputed company based in Luxembourg. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Business Management to join our team as Office Manager / Receptionist.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls and delivering service customers.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Giving administrative support to the corporate team
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
Join a well established international company|dynamic and fast growing team
- Office management, administrative or assistant experience
1 year of experience in office administration
Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in French and English
Strong organizational and planning skills
Our client is one of the major European Private Equity
A dynamic role in a fast growing company
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website