Office Manager job from Spaulding Decon in Remote, United States
Monday 14th, March 2022
Salary : USD 20
Spaulding Decon is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Business Management to join our team as Office Manager.
- At Spaulding Decon, we specialize in disaster cleanups. This position is the single point of contact to the families of these tragedies.
- Due to the nature of our jobs, maintaining a pleasant demeanor under pressure and remain courteous to all families who are going through a tragedy is critical to our reputation.
- Work hand in hand with insurance companies to file claims and track down payments for customers and their families.
- Keep the accounts receivables manageable and organized to ensure payments from customers are on time.
- Gather and analyze data to ensure the business is running optimally.
- Help other employees with administrative tasks such as creating proposals, sending invoices, and scheduling estimates.
- Oversee the payroll program to ensure checks are deposited weekly.
- Suggest improvements for processes and procedures.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Work Location: Remote
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website