Network Engineer job from Electrolux in Stockholm, Sweden
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Electrolux is a reputed company based in Stockholm. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Customer Service / Call Center to join our team as Network Engineer.
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Stockholm in a modern office setting in our multinational and diverse HQ.
You will be nvolved in all activities concerning managing, implementing, maintaining and administration of the Network infrastructures in your own region. Participate or drive implementation of new services and enhancement projects on pan-European basis. Support local Service Delivery staff in managing day-to-day issues around the (local) Network infrastructures.
Your main tasks:
- Agree and manage quality of telecoms services with IT customers
- Provide guideline and governance for the WLAN and LAN environment according to Electrolux rule
- Ensure management of the Electrolux WAN environment (including Internet connectivity)
- Provide 3rd level support to Data Centre and Platform Service team in the networking area
- Assure Correct sizing, implementation, configuration and monitoring
- Manage the quality of Network services according to the Business requirements
- Manage SLA’s and service contracts with external suppliers
- Work closely with the other Telecoms team on the implementation of new network infrastructure/services or on the enhancement of the existing one
- Manage infrastructure installations, ensuring compliance with group and IT standards and ensuring compatibility and consistency across the global infrastructures
- Ensure activities are performed in line with the global guideline in the Region
- Maintain configuration and asset inventory for data related to the Region where he act
- Assist in setting up the relevant budgets and apply cost control to meet budget targets
- Support non-Network projects by ensuring that the underlying Network infrastructure can support new projects (upgrades, changes etc)
- Support both operations and business staff for problem resolution and new implementations
- Willingness to travel,
- Experience in working internationally
- Able to work without close supervision
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, preferably team-leader experience
- Good understanding of operations IT environment
- Project management skills and experience
- Excellent up-to-date technical knowledge on current telecoms technology (Cisco preferred)
- Good knowledge of best practices, product developments
- On Call-Service
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website