.net Developer- (yhan-cadmxx) job from JCB in Rocester ST14, United Kingdom
Monday 14th, March 2022
JCB is a reputed company based in Rocester ST14. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as .net Developer- (yhan-cadmxx).
JCB have a great opportunity for a .net developer to join our IT Team
JCB is a truly world class, family owned business. We are proud of our achievements and recognise that future growth and success is shaped by the ambition of the JCB team. If you are looking for a career with a business where people really count, look no further than JCB.
Overview of the role:
The requirement calls for a self-motivated and experienced .Net Developer to become part of the JCB .Net Team.
Your Responsibilities as a .Net Developer:
As a JCB .Net Developer, you will:
- Improve and develop new features in core business applications.
- Detail-oriented, passionate about good software engineering practices.
- Experience designing database schemas and proficient knowledge of SQL
- Competent in building C# applications
- Interaction with Business Analysts to understand the customer requirements and develop the technical solution
- Clearly and regularly communicate with Product Owner or Project Manager and other technical colleagues as appropriate
- C#, VB (.Net Framework & .Net Core)
- SQL (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- MVC (Razor), ASP.Net, Web Forms
- WinForms, WPF
- Web Services (WCF)
- Web API / REST API
- React (With TypeScript & WebPack)
- Windows Services
- Barcode Technologies
- Websockets / SignalR
- PLC Communications
What’s in it for you?
To say thank you for your hard work, we will work with you to support your career progression and development. We will also provide a competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company’s healthy living centre, 33 days annual leave and flexibility around daily start and finish times.
You will also have access to JCB’s Reward Hub – giving you fantastic savings across a huge range of high street retailers, as well as access to exclusive company perks such as our Cycle to Work Scheme.
JCB: Building a Brighter Future
JCB is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Recruitment Agencies: JCB does not accept any speculative approaches to present candidates for advertised vacancies.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website