Multi Skilled Technician - Telecommunications job from Transdev in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Monday 14th, March 2022
Dublin, County Dublin
Transdev is a reputed company based in Dublin, County Dublin. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Telecommunications to join our team as Multi Skilled Technician - Telecommunications.
Transdev are recruiting a Multiskilled Technician (Telecommunications) to join our Infrastructure team within Luas.
We have one year fixed term contracts available.
Salary is €37,000 plus shift allowance.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- To maintain Telecommunications Systems in accordance with specified company, quality and health & safety procedures;
- Good analytical and trouble-shooting skills;
- To be part of a First Line Response Team;
- Follow all established safety procedures, good house-keeping practices and utilize safety equipment as required;
- Assist experienced staff in disciplines other than own speciality;
- To coach and develop as a mentor other staff where applicable;
- Attend and participate in all team forums and communication sessions;
- Attend and participate in all training provided;
- To read reports/manuals, and fully participate in training programs;
- To actively participate in the reduction of Deviations from Standard reported each month on Health, Safety or Environmental Grounds, as per Company procedures;
- To undertake any other duties as specified by either the Supervisor or Discipline Manager.
- To undertake any other duties as specified by either the Team Leader or Production Manager.
Applicants must demonstrate the following minimum criteria:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering essential;
- Skilled worker in signalling, comms, power supply disciplines;
- Good knowledge of electrical schematics;
- Experience in industrial maintenance preferred but not essential;
- Clean driving license for light vehicles;
- Good ICT Skills, including all MS Office packages.
Commencing Salary is €37,000 plus shift allowance.
Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not require the service of an Agency for this role.
Transdev is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term
Salary: €37,000.00 per year
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Do you have a degree in Electronic Engineering?
Application deadline: 28/01/2022
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website