Mortgage Advisor - 12 Month Contract Role job from Sadleir Consulting in South Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Saturday 7th, May 2022
South Dublin, County Dublin
Sadleir Consulting is a reputed company based in South Dublin, County Dublin. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Banking and Financial Services to join our team as Mortgage Advisor - 12 Month Contract Role.
We are partnered with one of Ireland’s leading financial institutions who are looking for an experienced QFA Mortgage Advisor to join their team based in South Co Dublin. The successful candidate will work with key stakeholders to assess new applications and ensure that the required documentation is provided to accurately assess the proposal.
This is a 12-month contract role.
The Role will include but not be limited to
· Meet new / existing / potential clients to provide best in class mortgage advice, and manage new applications from initial enquiry to drawdown
. Upload all mortgage applicants and supporting documentation on to the Bank system for submission to credit department for adjudication.
· Liaise with all relevant stakeholders including clients, solicitors, auctioneers, and developers ensuring all necessary information is provided in a timely manner and following up on outstanding items
· Arrange and schedule appointments for company Financial Advisors
· Provide highest standards of customer service, both face to face and by telephone / email
· Ensure operational and regulatory compliance throughout the process
· Play a key role in the day-to-day operations of the branch including assisting in customer service / teller duties when required
The ideal Candidate will have / be
· Full QFA qualification is required for this position with CPD hours completed to date
· At least 3 years’ experience in Residential Mortgages and working in a Financial Institution
· Excellent computer & IT skills
· Proven track record in delivering the highest standards of customer service
· Ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a high performing team
· A good understanding of current legislation to ensure business is compliant
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a successful institution where hard work and success will be rewarded. A competitive remuneration package is available for the successful candidate. If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV together with a cover letter outlining your suitability.
Unfortunately, Sadleir Consulting are not it a position to respond to each individual application due to the high number of submissions. We will only contact those candidates whose CV’s match the criteria for the vacancy. At Sadleir Consulting, we respect your privacy and we will never forward your CV to a third party without your consent
Job Type: Fixed term
Contract length: 12 months
- Monday to Friday
- Financial Services: 3 years (preferred)
- QFA (preferred)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website