Midweight Video Editor job from Evolved Studio in Singapore, Singapore
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Evolved Studio is a reputed company based in Singapore. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Media / Advertising / Communication / Design to join our team as Midweight Video Editor.
We’re on the lookout for a Mid-Weight Video Editor to join our team. You know your way around a timeline, primarily in Premiere but a little in After Effects is also a benefit. You’ll be working across a wide range of projects including editing sizzle reels, pieces to camera & explainer videos.
- We edit a mix of content that we've captured locally, with remote crews, in studios & pre-supplied. A lot of our edits are used within presentations or are the final output for an on-demand show with motion graphics overlays supplied by our designers.
- You’re a master of Premiere but also a basic understanding of (AE, Audition, AI, & PS).
- At the core, we specialise in campaigns and events, so a lot of our edits involve explainers, infographics and animation overlays to add polish and help our clients tell their stories. We’d want you to be comfortable with diving into After Effects and at least make basic edits to titles, infographics, and other graphic elements.
- We Grade our footage and often add sound design, these will both be a value add for this application and we’ll also continue your training in these areas. Our Senior Editors and Design Team Leads will also support you with final grades and audio sweetening before we deliver.
- Employed in Melbourne on a full time basis. We have a work from anywhere policy (home based during restrictions), but we’ll require you to work from our Melbourne office from time to time for great collaboration.
- You’ll be mostly working with briefs, storyboards, and client docs in Google Workspace (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Slides, Meet).
A creative side
You’ll join our creative workforce, working in our Melbourne or Singapore office and potentially across both as projects require. You’ll work with our Producers, Art Directors and Design team to cut and edit footage that delivers the right feel and messaging.
Growth at Evolved
We strongly believe in growing the skill set of our team and provide opportunities to upskill in motion design as well as take on more responsibility as projects require. You would work with your Design Team Lead to define the path you would like to take in your career and they can help to turn that into a reality.
Hey there, we’re Evolved. We’re a smallish creative and design team, based in Melbourne and Singapore, collaborating with some of the world's biggest brands across APAC. If you make lunch decisions based on the design of the menu or would rather watch the behind the scenes than the actual film then we would love to chat to you about joining our team. You’ll have the opportunity to design graphics, animation, and video for some huge moments with big companies. We’ve worked across the world since the start, but in 2021 we took the plunge and opened our first office outside of Australia, so if you take on the role you’ll be working with colleagues in Melbourne and Singapore to deliver projects around the world.
We’re based out of the fresh new WeWork Funan with all the perks, and we provide a hybrid work policy by agreement. We’re just as excited about tech as we are design so we have some excellent systems in place for working remotely but remaining collaborative.
With a roster of world-leading tech clients, we place significant importance on technology and R&D. We dedicate around 20% of our time looking towards future-leading technologies and new projects, and to date, we’ve developed a series of proprietary platforms such as cloud rendering tech that allows us to deliver uniquely personalised videos to thousands of recipients, or realtime projection rendering technology to create immersive environments and experiences.
We also want you to feel good about the impact of your job on your local and global community. We provide paid volunteering time, matched donations to registered charities, and initiatives like the use of 100% renewable energy and recycling programs in our offices. We carbon offset our travel, and we give back with pro-bono work for selected non-profit organisations.
We’re a tight knit team of passionate people from different backgrounds, upbringing and walks of life. We take an inclusive approach not only to our internal team but also to our design practices - making sure that we are challenging our clients to be inclusive and to be representative of a wide population. We love working collaboratively with each other and we value each others’ unique perspectives and experiences.
It should go without saying, but we’re an equal opportunity employer. Our differences are what make us a great team!
We'd love to hear from you
We know that most men apply for a job when they meet 60% of the qualifications, but women, and people from under-represented communities, generally apply only if they meet 100% of them. If you don’t meet all of the criteria listed above, but you still think you’d be a great fit for our team, we encourage you to get in touch!
Please apply here with your CV and share any relevant experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $48,500.00 - $52,500.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Professional development
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime pay
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website