Medical Research Internship job from Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence in Seattle, WA, United States
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Salary : USD 4000
Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence is a reputed company based in New Orleans, LA. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Internship / Undergraduate to join our team as Medical Research Internship.
We are an artificial intelligence digital health startup at the Allen Institute for AI (www.allenai.org) seeking outgoing, motivated, and detail-oriented research assistants who are excited to make a significant impact on digital healthcare.
The last 12 months have seen a dramatic shift toward digital health, driven by the COVID-19 pandemic. We are focused on making a suite of tools to measure patient health remotely using only smartphone cameras. Our technology is based on cutting-edge research from some of the top AI for health research labs globally.
We are looking for research assistants to aid in data collection and participant recruitment in our local mobile clinics. This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about research studies, develop clinical, sales, and recruitment skills, and work with an exciting healthcare startup. Earn up to $6,000/month while enjoying flexible hours and autonomy in your work.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Facilitating data collection for research studies to obtain vital signs and other measurements using smartphones and additional technology
- Recruiting patients to participate in the study at a mobile clinic
- Managing equipment and supplies needed for the study
- File uploading and processing
- Attending team meetings and providing study updates
- Maintaining accountability for your work and the success of those you support in the study
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of basic computer business applications including Excel and Word
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- An interest in healthcare and related technology
- Customer service experience
- Proficiency in a foreign language
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $4,000.00 - $6,000.00 per month
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
All employees are required to be vaccinated and wear masks during work.
Work Location: Multiple Locations
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website